We want your kids to have fun and know that God made them, He loves them and that Jesus wants to be their best friend. That's the motivation and mission for LifeGate Kids. And we want the process of getting your children integrated into that mission to be as simple and safe as possible. The process is easy! Simply sign up by adding your family to our online database to make your first time a breeze! LifeGate Kids serves children from 6 weeks old through 6th grade.
- Launch 1 (Birth - 1 Year old) A loving, safe and peaceful environment designed to care for and nurture your baby.
- Launch 2 (2-3 years old) A toddler classroom equipped with hands-on crafts, games and fun for your child to learn about Jesus.
- Orbit (4 years old - Kindergarten) Each week kids experience age-appropriate Bible teaching in a fun, loving and exciting environment.
1st – 5rd Grades
Each weekend your children can be a part of an exciting and active environment filled with songs, games and lovable characters that teach Godly values at an age-appropriate level.
Birth – 8th grade
Ministry for kids with Special Needs. In this ministry, we partner your child with their own trained volunteer and, as a team, they will go into the developmentally appropriate room. We also have additional events throughout the year designed specifically for kids with special needs.
- How will I know if my child needs me?
- How does LIfeGate Kids keep parents involved in their child's experience at church?
- Do you provide assistance for children with special needs?
- How can I volunteer for LifeGate Kids Ministry?